Friday 6 April 2012

Miss Dolly Cook Along! Fizzy Duck


I decided to follow up my Rachel Khoo review by making and recording one of her recipes. I chose to cook 'Duck In Fizzy Orange' for my birthday meal. I explain in my video my dislike for fruit with savory food so I decided to face my fear and give it a go. The recipe was extremely easy to follow and I loved it! My boyfriend was extremely happy with the results and we both gobbled it up! I love how Khoo puts her own little twists on French classics, if it wasn't for Rachel I would still be looking at it on a menu with a silly expression on my face. I hope you enjoy my tutorial, I get really silly when I am nervous so please forgive my silly looks and catchphrases.




My Birthday Meal! Duck Fizzy Orange!



Miss Dolly x



No comments:

Post a Comment